Worship begins each Sunday at 10:30 a.m. Nursery Care is available. Communion is usually served monthly, on the first Sunday. The Communion Service is open to all.
Meet Our Pastor
With humility, we seek to follow God’s call to discipleship witnessed in the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, by:
- Welcoming all without exception. We are an open and affirming
- Using our gifts to respond faithfully to the needs of our community
including ministries of Food Justice, Mental Health, and Caring for God’s
- Seeking to grow spiritually as individuals and as a community of faith
- Living together as a community that respects and cares for one
another and seeks to witness the same to the people near and far.
- Being open to new interpretations of scripture and witnessing the
message of scripture with lives committed to love, justice and humility
Celebrating the goodness of God with joy and laughter
Sharing our love
If you are interested in supporting the ministries of Fredonia Presbyterian Church, please contact us for more information or click Donate Now.