Fredonia Presbyterian is dedicated to serving and reaching out to people in our local community, our nation, and the world. If you’re interested in serving Contact Us.
On Going Mission Activities
- Food is collected on the first Sunday of every month for the Rural Ministry food pantry
- Fredonia Food Pantry on the third Saturday of every month from 10 to 12. All guests receive a bag of non-perishable food.
- Support of local schools through collection of school supplies
- Hygiene kits are assembled for Church World Service to distribute to disaster victims and refugees nationally and internationally
- Fair Trade coffee, tea and chocolate are available through the church (and used by the church). The church also hosts a table of these fair trade products at the Fredonia Farmers’ Market the first two weeks of the month year round.
- The proceeds of the Annual Yard Sale are used entirely to support charitable organizations in Northern Chautauqua county
- Support of a residence for AIDS orphans in Madagascar
Support of the Presbyterian Education Board of Pakistan which supports schools for girls, both Muslim and Christian in Pakistan.
- Ministry with those facing the challenge of dealing with the challenges of mental illness
- Adherence to church’s conservation pledge to recycle, conserve energy resources and avoid other wasteful practices.
- Annual Christmas Festival offering an alternative to the excessive consumerism of the season by offering fair trade and alternative gifts.